We are looking for an intern to join our Sales Enablement Commercial EMEA department to work on e-learning projects.
-Develop effective, participant-centered learning solutions to broad skill sets at various levels in partnership with subject matter experts
-Design and develop interactive online-based trainings using articulate 360 software including creating detailed storyboards, narration scripts, animations
-Recommend and develop evaluation methods to be used at completion of trainings to measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness
-Measure e-learning training effectiveness and work on continuous improvement
-Consult on new adult learning technologies and tools.
-Support training initiatives on functional competences
To join our team you will need:
The candidate should be currently enrolled in Master degree in Educational Science, Learning Education and Technology, Human Resources or any related field studies.
English Is must.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of Ms Office with a focus on PowerPoint
- Good understanding of e-learning methodologies
- Some background on adult learning methodologies
- Experience in using e-learning development tools would be an advantage
- Good understanding of training design process
- Team Spirit
- Creative Mindset
- Able to work with speed and agility
- Able to work with autonomy
- Writing and graphic design ability
Ideally available to start in September 2019
You have to be available for 6 months and be enrolled in an university.