Director – Real Estate
Are you passionate about Real Estate? We are actively looking for a Real Estate Director to join a massive Internal Asset Manager/Administrator.
- Manage a growing team of eight employees
- Provide technical guidance and ensure the appropriate set up to provide the best service to our clients
- Ensure timely and effective review cycle
- Responsible for the last level review of fund accounting activities for funds administered out of Luxembourg – activities include SPV accounting, Fund accounting and consolidation, financial reporting, etc.
- Participate in our regional Fund Accounting Standards Group
- Ensure new servicing scopes are being raised to ensure appropriate pricing
- Coordinate regular client meetings and build strong relationship with the allocated clients
- Ensure correct labour allocations for all team members
- Review client invoices before release
- Secondary education, preferred in business studies, economics, accounting
- Professional certification a strong plus (e.g. ACCA)
- Fluency in English, any other languages are a plus
- Minimum of 7 years fund administration experience with a strong preference for real estate exposure
- Esteemed company
- Interesting work;
- Well-diversified range of tasks;
- International company;
- High quality of services;
Our client is a fully dedicated real estate Asset Manager/Administrator, who is able to offer our clients deep real estate expertise combined with local market presence. This fully integrated value proposition is also reflected in our IT infrastructure.