Attraction, Talent Inspiration and Talent Management.
In this context, we are currently looking for a DEVOPS & INTEGRATION ENGINEER (m/f) for one of our clients in Luxembourg.
Within a financial environment, you will work within the IT Infrastructure Operations Department.
- Design automation tools and scripts using Python, Java, Bash, Jenkins Pipelines or Groovy
- Ensure the management of the tools included in the company's integration pipeline
- Manage deployment and provisioning of the environment using various tools such as Chef or Ansible
- Provide cloud management for various accounts
- Automate AWS services with CloudFormation
- Monitor the company’s infrastructure (Linux Servers, DNS, websites…)
- You have a University Degree in computer science or you have a first successful experience in this field
- You are familiar with Bash, Grep, Ssh, OpenSSL, Vi, Tail, Sed and Tcpdump tools
- You have experience in system administration, system integration and interface/interoperability handling (SOAP, REST etc.)
- Knowledge of
- Oracle DB, SQL, PL/SQL,
- Shell scripting,
- Reverse/SOCKs Proxies
- HTTP(s), HSM tools is an advantage
- You speak English fluently, French and German are a plus
This position is opened within an important integrator in Luxembourg. This company proposes various career opportunities on a national and international level.
It is a full time permanent position in Luxembourg.