Are you looking for a new challenge within the depositary department of an international bank?
Is working directly for the Fund Governance Team Manager & Senior Fund governance officer of the Luxembourg office within a stimulating and experienced team something that speaks to you?
By being the key point of contact with your clients, but also in contact with the depositary team of all the subsidiaries, you will have the opportunity to grow a strong professional network.
Do not miss this opportunity, they are waiting for your application!
Depositary officer - Tasks:
- Create and monitor efficient KPIs and depositary reports
- Ensure daily administration of the depositary
- Perform safekeeping and oversight duties
- Perform cash monitoring on a daily basis
- Manage a strong relationship with clients
Depositary officer - Profile:
- You have between 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar position in Depositary or in a Big4 with a specialization in Private Equity or in the fund industry
- You have a Master's degree in Finance or equivalent
- Luxembourg AIFMD has no secret for you
- You speak English, any other language will be an asset
Depositary officer - Offer:
- Salary up to 55k
- Great career growth opportunities
- Start as a Junior and became a manager
- Banking convention