Are you looking for a new challenge within the depositary department of an international financial services provider? Is working directly for the Associate Director of the Luxembourg office within a stimulating and experienced team something that speaks to you?
You will their perfect new Depositary administrator!
By being the key point of contact with your clients, but also in contact with the depositary team of all the subsidiaries, you will have the opportunity to grow a strong professional network.
Thanks to a recent merger, they are currently growing their power on the Luxembourg market and expending themselves, which means also for you real career opportunities within the structure.
Do not miss this opportunity, they are waiting for your application!
Depositary Administrator - Tasks:
- Create and monitor efficient KPIs and depositary reports
- Ensure daily administration of the depositary
- Perform safekeeping and oversight duties
- Perform cash monitoring on a daily basis
- Manage strong relationship with clients
Depositary Administrator - Profile:
- You have between 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar position in Depositary or in a Big4 with a specialization in Private Equity
- You have a Master's degree in Finance or equivalent
- Luxembourg AIFMD has no secret for you
- You speak English and German, any other language will be an asset
Depositary Administrator - Offer:
- Salary up to 65k
- Great career growth opportunities
If you are interested in this job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV in word format. This position is handled by Alexandre Mangin and Hugo Fuentes.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!