SIX Payment Services (Europe) S.A. and SIX Payment Services Ltd (Worldline Companies), trusted partners of the Luxembourgish and Swiss financial market, are expert in management of automated payment systems and automated banking & e-banking operations and are specialist in setting up IT infrastructures and highly secure IT communication.
Within our Luxembourgish organization of 260 employees, we are looking for an:
As part of the “Chargeback & Disputes” Team of our Customer Service Department, you will be responsible for handling credit card payment transactions related disputes. The relation with the clients is mostly handled by telephone and leads to various back-office operations, emails and letters and also the follow up of deadlines and financial bookings.
- Fluent in Flemish/Dutch (mandatory) with good knowledge of French and English;
- Financial sector or call center experience is considered as an asset;
- Ability to use MS Office Pack, Internet, Outlook;
- Customer oriented, friendly and Service minded;
- Able to adapt to your audience and the diverse issues that you need to address for the various client portfolios;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong ability in problem-solving, proactivity, complaints handling are your strengths;
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Good adaptability to work in a team.
What we offer:
- Interesting Job in an international company and international clients;
- Attractive salary package (34 days of vacation, life insurance, health insurance, parking place, voucher meals);
- Flexibility in working hours.
The job is located in Leudelange, Luxembourg.
Only the applications corresponding to the profile we are looking for will be contacted.