Viking is a dependable partner in fire protection with almost 100 years of experience and is part of the Minimax Viking Group employing around 8,200 people and boasting an annual turnover in the region of €1.6bn.
In addition to the high quality fire protection technologies from Minimax Viking’s research, development and manufacturing facilities in Europe, USA and Asia, Viking supplies complimentary quality products from other manufacturers and partners.
Installers, specifiers and users of fire protection systems are therefore able to access a full range of components for water, foam, detection and gas-based fire suppression systems. Excellent technical support and high levels of product availability complete the market leading service offering.
Viking EMEA is active in the sale and distribution of firefighting products and systems in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. Viking EMEA employs approximately 200 people and has distribution centers in Luxembourg (headquarters), Germany, Sweden, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia and Turkey. Several local offices in Poland, Romania and Balkans, the Netherlands, and Dubai complete the network of our presence in the EMEA region.
For our Viking EMEA Finance department at our EMEA head office in Differdange/Niedercorn, we are searching for a:
Together with your colleagues in Luxembourg and in Germany you will take care of credit activities for our companies in EMEA. As a member of this team you will be responsible for your own customers port-folio including following activities:
- Responsible for timely collection,
- Review customer financials and suggest appropriate credit limits,
- Provide accurate data for Cash flow purposes,
- Active participation in month end closing activities,
- Support on ad hoc requests as required,
- Support on Letter of credit management.
You like to work in an international environment;
- Of uttermost importance for us is that you have good interpersonal and communication skills in English and French;
- Additional language skills (Italian, Turkish or Spanish) are a strong advantage;
- You have a previous background in a credit department and in an international environment;
- You have good negotiation skills;
- You possess a high level of numeracy and analytical skills;
- You are able to work accurately and you are methodic and organized;
- Working with Excel is no problem for you, SAP experience is an asset.
We provide you with an interesting and challenging position for unlimited time in an international environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in English to Human_Resources@viking-emea.com. For more information, please visit our website: www.viking-emea.com
Learn how we collect, use and share your personal data in our General Data Protection Regulation policy