IMPORTANT: Please keep on sending us your CVs, we'll contact you once the emergency due to the Covid-19 is over. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
A privately-owned investmentgroup active in private equity and Asset management is currently looking for an experienced Corporate Officer to join the structure based in Luxembourg
The target profile will need to have at least 3 to 5 years experience in a fiduciary, Big Four, Bank, law firm or PE firm, having developed some corporate, compliance and accounting background. The Ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously on all his tasks interacting with the different teams of the company based in Luxembourg and London. He/she will have to be motivated, well organised and efficient, able to switch quickly from task to task and to manage urgent situations. The work environment is very young and dynamic but also very challenging offering interesting growth opportunities over the medium term.
Provide corporate and administrative support including:
- Prepare legal documentation relating to corporate administration (board meetings, shareholder meetings, certificates pertaining to annual accounts approval, financing (loans/certificates), distributions, share transfers, corporate changes and change of articles etc.);
- Assist in preparing KYC documents and bank account opening forms;
- Assist in filling and completing execution copies of agreements and contracts prepared on approved company templates;
- Ensure compliance of all document management and document storage with Group policies
- Ensure all company records and statutory registers are properly maintained and updated on a timely basis in the relevant systems with the necessary support of other members of the team to ensure the company is kept in good standing;
- Manage the company files daily to ensure that all relevant documents are correctly filed on a timely basis;
- Collect and archive all documentation to be signed
- Perform general and clerical duties including but no limited to:
- Photocopying, mailing, filing and faxing,
- Contact banks, service providers, notaries and various administrations.
- Follow up of the administrative tasks
- Preparation of bank wire instructions;
- Ensuring available cash balance;
- Signature powers for client companies;
- Payment related follow-up; Bring support to internal departments (accounting, legal).
- Liaise with Managers to organise meetings and perform the necessary administrative task related to those meetings
- Liaise with internal and external parties as needed (i.e. Regulators, lawyers, notaries, banks, service providers).
- File documents with RCS and any other relevant statutory requirements of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in a fiduciary company, Big Four, Bank, Law Firm or PE fund in Luxembourg
- Good knowledge of corporate matters; accounting and/or compliance background are a plus
- Fluent in English, good command of Italian and French
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills with a professional approach in all conditions in accordance with policies and procedures, legal/regulatory requirements
- Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, prioritize matters and meet deadlines;
- Extremely organized, rigorous and autonomous;
- Dynamic, proactive, and careful to details;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of Accounting software Sage is a plus;
- Legal background and knowledge in Tax matters and/or Corporate structuring would be a plus
- Knowledge of investment funds is a plus