An independent Service provider specialized in Private Equity and Real Estate is urgently looking for a Senior Corporate Officer in order to become part of the company.
With a familial spirit, this service provider is currently growing and is looking for a Senior Corporate Officer to support their development. Also, as they care for your personal evolution so you will have a lot of career perspectives with the aim of becoming a manager.
The firm is located in the City center of Luxembourg so you won't spend too much time in the traffic jam and you'll enjoy the free parking spot.
SENIOR CORPORATE OFFICER : Description
- Client key contact person for corporate (legal and administrative) matters.
- Participation in the day to day management of Soparfis and others foreign companies.
- Coordination and management of the work with the different services providers.
- Ensure the preparation and the review of compliance files.
SENIOR CORPORATE OFFICER - Profile:
- Bachelor degree in Law or Finance.
- Up to 5 years of experience in a similar job, ideally in a fiduciary company in Luxembourg.
- Knowledge in tax matters and/or Corporate structuring would be an asset.
- Good command of French and English, Russian is an asset.
SENIOR CORPORATE OFFICER - Offer:
- Salary up to 60K€
- Bonus according to the performance
- Parking spot
- Growth opportunities
- Fast-growing company
- A balanced, adapted and evolutive remuneration.