IQ Solutions is one of the largest players in the Luxembourg market for project consultants.
Our teamwork and cooperation spirit enables our specialists to integrate smoothly and rapidly into our clients existing work process environment in order to deliver efficiency and increase profitability.
At IQ Solutions we offer rewarding experiences while supporting you in maintaining a good work-life balance.
In order to support the growing challenges of our clients, we are interested in receiving applications from qualified professionals for the below position:
Corporate Officer (f/m)
· Ensure that the company complies with standard financial and legal practice ;
· Act as a point of communication between the board of directors and company shareholders ;
· Organize Board Meetings, AGMs & EGMs for the Funds, i.e. contact with Board members in order to prepare notices, agendas, board packages, minutes circulations, … ;
· Prepare, issue and monitor receipt of written circular resolutions ;
· Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries as well as the register of shareholders ;
· Liaise with external regulators and advisors, such as lawyers and auditors ;
· Ensure that all regulatory and legal filings are carried out within the deadlines (CSSF, RCSL, …) ;
· Responsible for payments of dividends and Directors’ fees ;
· Assist in producing reporting, database updates and general company secretarial matters.
· Have a university degree in Economics or in Law ;
· Have 3 to 5 years in the Fund industry in Luxembourg ;
· Excellent command of MS Office applications ;
· Fluent in English and French, any European languages is considered an asset ;
· Good knowledge of corporate secretary and Luxembourg corporate law ;
· Proactive management of workload ;
· Strong organizational and planning skills, capable of working tight deadlines.