Corporate Legal Officer
Swiss Life Asset Managers Luxembourg
Recognising tomorrow’s opportunities today.
Yours and ours.
Swiss Life Asset Managers Luxembourg holds a dual license as a UCITS Management Company and AIFM and is supervised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier («CSSF»). As such, SLFM manages UCITS as well as AIF pursuing Real Estate, Infrastructure and Senior Secured Loan strategies of corporate and contractual form. At Swiss Life you will contribute your talent and expertise in a motivated and flexible work environment. You will take on a high degree of responsibility and master demanding challenges independently, with room to manoeuvre and in cooperation with professional teams. Flexible working models will enable you to reconcile your professional and personal goals.
Swiss Life respects your privacy and will treat your personal information confidentially; personal data is used and shared as described in this Privacy Statement.
Your area of responsibility
Legal advises the management of Swiss Life Asset Managers Luxembourg and supports its business teams on a vast range of legal, regulatory, contractual and corporate matters in relation to investment management activity of the management entity. In addition, Legal assumes key responsibility in the fund formation and maintenance processes from incorporation until liquidation and is in charge of regulatory filings with the Luxembourg regulator, as well as for the drafting and negotiation of fund documentation, fund service and distribution agreements, side letters, review and approval of the marketing documentation etc.
To strengthen our capabilities, we are hiring a motivated CorporateLegal Officer (f/m) who shall be responsible for the management of all corporate legal matters relating to the funds under management within the team, with the focus on the following tasks:
- Advice to business units on all corporate legal matters pertaining to the funds under management
- Assisting in the set-up, amendments and liquidation of investment funds, taking care of the related statutory filings with the Company’s Register
- Liaising with the CSSF in view of obtaining the necessary regulatory approvals of the persons acting as members of the boards of the funds under management / management entity, as well as related statutory filings with the Company’s Register
- Organization, preparation and acting as corporate secretary to the board meetings of funds under management; drafting minutes of board meetings and written resolutions
- Drafting, review and negotiation of agreements
- Organizing and retaining statutory documents (e.g. material documents, minutes, agreements)
- Being part of internal projects
- At least 3 years of experience in a comparable position either in a Luxembourg law firm or another management entity
- Very good knowledge of Luxembourg company law
- Interest and motivation to work in a fast growing medium-size entity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (you are both a leader and a team player)
- Ability to manage files independently on a day-to-day basis but with proper escalation to the head of department
- Excellent legal and technical language skills in English and German (French would be an advantage)
- Ability to prioritize and manage effectively multiple tasks
- High sense of responsibility and commitment to produce quality work
Opportunities for development
You will take on responsibility from the outset and, with considerable room to manoeuvre, have the opportunity to grow continuously with each new challenge. You will also be able at any time to improve and expand your personal and professional skills. We promote active exchange among employees with varying cognitive and experiential backgrounds.
We set great store by our ability to offer you first-class conditions of employment. These include:
- Flexible working time models
- At least 26 days annual leave (rest days on top)
- Defined contribution supplementary pension scheme (financed by employer for retirement and risk benefits)
- Health insurance
+41 43 284 67 57