If you have between 15 - 20 years’ strategic commercial expertise in the corporate banking sector, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our Luxembourg based client is a global leader in corporate banking.
They seek an experienced Senior Executive Director to drive corporate banking services across the EMEA region. With experience of leading corporate banking business units across EMEA locations, you will have an existing broad client network and track-record of commercial success working on upper level deals for leading clients.
Your influencing skills have enabled you to build high performing teams and develop staff management expertise.
In this role you will:
- Use your existing network to increase the company’s visibility in the EMEA markets
- Have a superb knowledge of corporate banking transactions, with expertise of upper level deals (ideally billions rather and millions), M&A, structured finance, syndicated loans etc.
- Have the ability to motivate and lead several teams, working with Department Heads to ensure current targets are met and built upon, ensuring effective leadership
- Have held high-level positions of strategic importance within a Corporate Banking business, and a track record of excellence
- Be a known presence in the EMEA market, having built your own reputation across Europe, with a network of international clients from whom you can target new business revenue
- Be a great leader, able to motivate and inspire teams, and team members to meet their own personal business targets, to grow a market leading business offering
- Represent your company at market conference, as a speaker or active attendee, profile building
In order to be considered for this role, you will:
- Have 15+ years of corporate banking experience, with excellent knowledge of relevant products, and a proven ability to generate income both various business streams
- Have the gravitas and presence to inspire senior level colleagues and work at the highest level of authority with C-Level reporting
- Have experience working on large market transactions, upper market loans, structured finance, etc.
- Be target driven, able to motivate teams to ensure exceptional performance, and build a market-leading business offering
- Be culturally, aware, able to market the company’s services across EMEA and communicate well with C-Level professionals from a range of cultures
- Have worked in different European/global locations
If you are interested in this position, and want to know more, please apply as a priority!
We handle all applications in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
Excellent, commensurate with the role's responsibility