An outstanding Asset Manager are in need of an experienced Corporate Administrator.
It’s a very reputable company globally with a nice small office vibe in Luxembourg. They work on alternative funds, real estate as well as equities.
The office has legal, compliance and risk staff in place, working closely with the UK and USA offices as well.
You’ll be working on two next established funds and arranging everything that is needed for the new set up.
- Arranging all corporate meetings and calendars for Conducting Officers, Investors, and shareholders.
- Maintain timely filings, payments and regulatory
- Improve internal policies and procedures
- Assist on financial reporting
- Monitor investment activity
- Support the team on daily administration and coordination
Essentials to have:
- Experience in a similar work environment, e.g. international asset management and/or financial institutions
- Ideally a business administration or legal degree, or similar
- Good knowledge of the financial and funds sectors
- Fluent English is a must, other languages are a plus
- Proactive and organised work ethic
- Join a growing and reputable firm
- Grow and expand your exposure and skill set
- Work with a really proactive and dynamic team
- Deal with larger international funds
Get in touch today, with Lisa on firstname.lastname@example.org