Challenging and polyvalent role in finance/accounting within a well-known group.
Our client is a global manufacturer and international group with a team based in Luxembourg.
Due to the activities growing, they are looking for a new professional to join their team.
As a Controller, your main responsibilities will be :
- Perform monthly US GAAP reporting for certain countries :
- Be in charge of monthly/quarterly reporting - under US GAAP, of the Northern Europe holding entities ;
- Month-end and quarter-end balance-sheet reconciliations ;
- Be responsible for intercompany reconciliations ;
- Be key contact for local services providers (accounting firm, tax advisors,…) and local controllers ;
- Day-to-day administration (payments) ;
- Preparation of financial information / analysis when needed.
- Local legal requirements including statutory financial statements :
- Assist & perform with statutory financial statements
- Perform a bridge US GAAP to Local GAAP ;
- Assist with legal to document the annual approval of statutory financial statements.
- Prepare budget and update forecast for the respective countries
- Other activities & Ad-hoc projects
- Degree in Finance/Accounting (accounting qualification is a plus) ;
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting/reporting ;
- Experience in US GAAP required, tax accounting experience is an asset ;
- Fluent in English and any additional EU language is an asset ;
- Proficient in MS Office, experience with Oracle is a plus ;
- Eager to learn, able to manage a project and ability to communicate with the local team as well as teams across the world.
Great learning experience, exposure to EMEA scope, opportunity to grow within an international Group.