Greenfield are very happy to assist a very well know home appliance manufacturer in their search of a Controller. Our client mainly builds high level home appliance. The position is a controller where you will be handling reporting, consolidation and reconciliation tasks.
Your responsibilities will include for instance:
- Take an active part in the production of weekly and monthly closing activities and quarterly/ yearly reporting
- Take part in cash forecast activities and manage cash flow
- Month end reconciliations
- Take part in ad-hoc projects
- Prepare financial statements under IFRS and the consolidations of the accounts
- Preparation of financial information and analysis when required.
- Ensuring control of costs and identifying risks and opportunities
- Creating customer service analytics reports and dashboards
- Continuously supporting improvement of financial processes
- Supporting all other financial matters
- Master’s degree in finance and/or Accounting
- +/-2 years’ experience in a similar role (equivalent Controlling experience or Audit)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player with can-do attitude
- Fluent in French and English, German would be a huge asset.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Alan Chbeir by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.