Line of ServiceAdvisory
Industry/SectorIntl Government, Organisations
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Government and Public Sector Transformation Management practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
In joining, you’ll help federal, state and local government clients solve complex business issues and manage jurisdiction related risk. You’ll help our clients assess their operational and security and data management strategies so they can continue to operate more efficiently and effectively, both today and tomorrow.
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
As a trainee, you will be deeply involved in a variety of projects and assignments, including for example public sector modernisation such as business process improvement, performance management, organisational change and digital transformation as well as public policy advice such as evaluation and studies innovation.
- You are taking a gap year or you are in your final year of a master's degree specialising in Business Administration, Political Science, International Relations or equivalent;
- You are looking for a gap year or an end-of-studies internship lasting at least six months;
- Your analytical skills allow you to quickly understand a problem, to identify possible solutions and key success factors;
- Good team player, you are capable of working independently or in a team on multiple demands;
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication skills in English is mandatory.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateJune 30, 2019