Line of ServiceAdvisory
Industry/SectorIntl Government, Organisations
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Government and Public Sector Transformation Management practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
In joining, you’ll help federal, state and local government clients solve complex business issues and manage jurisdiction related risk. You’ll help our clients assess their operational and security and data management strategies so they can continue to operate more efficiently and effectively, both today and tomorrow.
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
Our Consulting department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
You will work on the communication activities related to the EU-wide long-term project related to the analysis of the Construction sector in Europe. The project aims to provide a comprehensive analysis of the construction market in the EU-28 and to assist policy makers in the design and development of new construction-related programs and in the sharing the knowledge and practices between countries.
As a Content Writer trainee (m/f), you will:
- work on the project's social media posts and campaigns (write, publish, and update content)
- edit our posts and update the project's website;
- take care of the design of newsletters (html);
- provide support to the team in their daily tasks or even in event organization.
- You are currently studying for your master's or Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, journalism, communication, or public relations;
- You ideally have a first professional experience with social media;
- You have a strong familiarity and understanding of social media and knowledge in design;
- You have a perfect command of English, any further language is an asset;
- You are versatile and you excel at being both highly proactive and creative;
- You are looking for 6 months internship and could start as soon as possible.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateJune 30, 2019