Your main responsibilities
- Perform AML/KYC due diligence client reviews on clients or transactions, including cross-border
- Interact with process partners to drive and facilitate the AML/KYC review process
- Coordinate with Front Office, Credit, Compliance, AML Compliance and global Client Acceptance Teams to understand client/deal structure and agree requirements/responsibilities
- Monitor client request status; escalate delays and issues to Client Service Managers and Coverage
- Maintain list of issues for discussion in Client Acceptance Committee
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews and approve due diligence reviews completed
- Participate in process standardization and improvement discussions with Global Client On-boarding Teams and other process partners
- Perform process controls including, but not limited to, exceptions monitoring, data integrity, key performance and risk indicators, document tracking, etc
- You possess knowledge of European AML/KYC regulatory requirements
- You have 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- You are fluent in English and French
- French, German, would be considered as a strong asset.
- Prior experience with Legal documentation review
- Prior Experience with KYC documentation
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail
At Ajilon, our history is to support yours!
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to fill the apply form.