For our Consolidation Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a CONSOLIDATION OFFICER. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
With the support of more senior team members, you will be responsible for a portfolio of international, high profile clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
- Assisting clients in the setting up of consolidated reporting packages;
- Support of preparing a consolidation file, including consolidation entries;
- Support in performing consolidation treatment research under IFRS and other accounting GAAPs, preparing consolidation treatment memorandums;
- Taking part in the coordination process with clients and auditors.
- Part of the job might be assisting “commissaire aux comptes” with their audit.
- You hold a bachelor degree in Accounting / Management or Economics (theoretical consolidation and IFRS knowledge is an advantage);
- You are a recent graduate or have minimal professional experience;
- You are an analytical person with good problem solving skills and logical mind;
- You have a strong organisation skills and meticulous;
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of German will be considered as an asset);
- You think outside the box with a high element of pro-activeness;
- You have a strong interest in consolidation and IFRS reporting;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment within a team of smart people doing an interesting job.