Huxley is currently helping a real estate investment company in order to grow its office in Luxembourg. This is the opportunity to join a well-established group at its early stage in Luxembourg. The following opportunity is for a consolidation officer having experience in IFRS and LUX GAAP.
The team is currently composed of experts in finance, tax and legal matters. The group promotes trainings, excellence and team spirit.
- Implementing, testing and improving group consolidation software.
- Preparing consolidated reporting package and consolidated financial statements under LUX GAAP and IFRS.
- Liaising with local teams throughout Europe.
- Support during audit process.
- Degree in finance, accounting, economics.
- 2-4 years of experience in consolidation (accounting or audit).
- Knowledge in LUX GAAP and IFRS.
- Willing to evolve.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Team spirit.
What the company can offer you:
- Salary paid on 12 months.
- Generous bonus.
- Lunch vouchers.
- 30 days of holidays.
- Transport allowance.
- A clear and fair career plan.
- The opportunity to join one of the leaders in its field.
- Training budget (ACCA, CFA, …).
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.