Austin Bright is delighted to assist in their search, one of the world's leading real estate investment firms managing more than €1.000 billion assets.
Present on the market for more than 100 years, the actively has actively developed its real estate activities across the globe.
Nowadays, for their Luxembourgish branch composed of about 20 professionals, they are looking for a professional to reinforce their team. Their search is oriented towards a Conducting Officer who will take over the Risk Management function. Besides that, you get the responsibility to manage the Fund Administration team, composed of about 5 people.
By joining this company, you will become a part of a leading international group, where your experience and knowledge will be appreciated at its best value! Besides that, you have important prospects of evolution allowing you to develop your career on the long run. If you are currently a Senior Risk Manager and looking to become Conducting Officer, or if you are already a Conducting and looking to join a leading company, this opportunity is for you.
Conducting Officer Risk Management & Fund Administration, your role:
- Lead the design, implementation, and ongoing assessment of the AIFM risk management policy, risk management procedure and the risk framework for new and existing funds and strategies
- Monitor, analyses and implement regulatory changes related to risk management
- To implement a consistent European approach regarding risk management you will working in cooperation with the European Risk Management departments for implementation and monitoring procedures.
- Perform initial and recurring risk assessments for managed funds including monitoring of risk profiles of the funds. Identify potential or actual breaches of the risk limits and compliance of the funds with their risk profiles and monitor the funds' compliance with the investment limits.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports to the senior management and Board of Managers of the AIFM and to the regulator.
- Perform oversight on IT service providers for the Lux operations
- Oversee the preparation, organization, execution and documentation of board and shareholder meetings. This includes as well day-to-day corporate and legal management of funds and special purpose vehicles including incorporations, liquidations, and other corporate events
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of all corporate governance and fund administration related archives and registers (e.g. shareholder registers, contracts, resolutions). These processes and procedures will be based on EMEA approach to ensure a consistent way of working. Ensure diligent and timely completion of all reporting and filing obligations (e.g. RBE, RCS)
Conducting Officer Risk Management & Fund Administration, your profile:
- Relevant experience of at least 7 years in the Risk Management field, ideally with exposure to Private Equity & Real Estate funds
- Ideally, you are already a Conducting Officer approved by the CSSF.
- Profound knowledge of the relevant Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements related to Risk Management (AIFMD, Circular CSSF 18/698)
- Experience in team management is a strong asset
- Fluent in English, any other language is an important asset
- Willingness to travel in Europe
Conducting Officer Risk Management & Fund Administration, the offer:
- Competitive salary package comprised of a gross salary going up to 120.000€, Bonuses, Health Insurance, Pension plan, Parking spot, etc.
- Opportunity to join a leading group allowing you to give a boost to your career and evolve on the long term
- Chance to join your own team and develop a future Risk Management team
Our client is very employees oriented; therefore, your personal goals and ambitions are important to them. So, if you want to join a challenging company, with an enormous growth potential for your career, do not search anymore, you found the adequate job.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, Transfer Agent, Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, Investment Fund, Fond d'investissements, Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, Private Equity, Real Estate, CSSF, Agent de Transfert, Fund Analyst, debt fund, conducting officer, UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, Management Company, Valuation, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, Legal Officer, Corporate Officer, Fund Officer, SuperManCo, Banque, Bank, Bancaire, Private Banking, Private Banker, Wealth Management, Wealth Manager, Legal Counsel, Tax Advisor, Client Relationship, Payroll, Audit, Auditor, Auditeur, Finance, Financial, Accountancy, Accounting, Comptabilité, Comptable, Tax, Taxation, Taxe, Cross Border, Fiscalité, Fiscaliste, Manager, Management, CFO, COO, CEO