This is a great opportunity for you to join a small corporate bank and work directly with their head of compliance having a large diversity of responsibilities.
You will be joining an international team based in the City Center.
* Ensure the due diligence requirements are met for every client account opening
* Manage the necessary investigation where required when onboarding new clients
* Regularly screen the client data to make sure the client files are complete
* Review and analyse alerts related to sanctions and embargoes
* Control higher transaction and related documentation
* Escalate suspicions of money laundering to the MLRO
* University degree in law or finance
* A minimum of 4 years of successful experience in compliance within a Luxembourg-based bank
* Deep knowledge of AML/CFT regulations
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* The knowledge of Avaloq would be considered an asset.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact ANNIE BURTON as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We'll help you go further.