Our partner, a family-sized wealth management company, is currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to complete their team and be fully efficient.
Within a small structure of approximately ten people, you will quickly be accepted as a family member by your colleagues and managers. As the hierarchy line is smaller than a bigger structure, your opinion will be listened, you will get the chance to have actual conversations with your direct supervisors.
To strengthen this conviviality aspect, a shared kitchen is at your disposal allowing you to create real bonds with your fellow colleagues and managers. On the top of all that, the office's location in the centre of Luxembourg city is well served by public transports.
Senior Compliance Officer - Your Role:
- In charge of the drafting and the implementation of the Compliance procedures;
- Advise and train your colleagues about risk and compliance related matters;
- Validate that all the procedure is well documented by performing regular controls;
- Take part on the implementation of all kinds of the company's projects;
- Liaise with all external parties;
Senior Compliance Officer - Your Profile:
- Master Degree in Finance, Economics or Law, with at least 4 years relevant working experience;
- Fluent in French, written and spoken; good professional level of English is a strong asset;
- Be multitasking and possess fluid communication skills are a powerful advantage;
- Strong personality and analytical mind; be able to take initiatives will be considered a plus;
- Good knowledge of regulation.
Senior Compliance Officer - What We Offer:
- Well situated offices in the city centre permit you to avoid traffic jams thanks to public transports;
- This kind of family-sized structure with direct line of hierarchy allows you to give opinions or advices, and always be heard and supported by your managers;
- Attractive salary package:
- o Up to 55 000€ gross/year
- o Meal vouchers
- o Discretionary bonus depending on both your results and the compagnie's.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
"Banque" " Bank" "Bancaire" "Private Banking" "Private Banker" "Wealth Management" "Wealth Manager" "Legal" "Corporate Officer" "Compliance Officer" "Legal Officer" "Legal Counsel" "Corporate" "Compliance" "AML" "KYC" "Risk" "Risk Officer" "Risk Manager" "Risk Analyst" "Tax Advisor" "Reporting" "Client Relationship" "Payroll" "Transfer Agent" "Audit" "Audjtor" "Auditeur" "Finance" "Financial" "Accountant" "Accountancy" "Accounting" "Comptabilité" "Comptable" "Tax" "Taxation" "Taxe" "Cross Border" "Fiscalité" "Fiscaliste" "Audit" "Manager" "Management""Head" "Luxembourg"
Meal vouchers, discretionary bonus