Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities in the Internal Compliance Product Solutions’ department, we are currently looking for a:
Compliance & AML Product Specialist (m/f)
- Performing AML controls and maintaining relevant monitoring plans on behalf of Funds and Investment Fund Managers for which Arendt Services provides AML compliance related services, including provision of AML/CFT Compliance Officer (“Responsable du Contrôle”) mandates;
- Assisting the AML/CFT Compliance Officers in their mandates as required by the services provided;
- Being point of contact and provide compliance assistance to clients in relation to the services provided;
- Performing oversight, initial and ongoing due diligence on clients’ service providers including on-site inspections, and collect relevant information/documentation and KPIs;
- Processing questionnaires and requests received from client’s third parties;
- Preparing annual AML/CFT summary report for clients’ Board of Directors;
- Monitoring regulatory and compliance developments and helping with the regulatory watch;
- Providing internal consulting service on regulatory and compliance projects;
- Ensuring other ad-hoc tasks, depending on the development of the regulatory framework and department’s activities;
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Assisting department’s management in developing the activity of the department through analysis of the regulatory and compliance developments.
- You graduated from a Master’s degree in Economy, Finance, Law;
- You have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of professional experience in Compliance environment, preferably in a CSSF supervised environment;
- You have a good knowledge of Compliance related laws and regulation, in particular having regard to AML/CFT;
- You have strong communication skills in both English and French, orally and written. Any other language will be an asset;
- You have good organizational skills, ability to cope with tight deadlines and handle multiple priorities whilst being solution driven and client focused.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Événements employés
- Salle de sport
- Restaurant / Tickets restaurants
- Service de conciergerie