BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 88.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Advisory team, we are currently looking for a:
Compliance Advisor (m/f)
Your next challenge:
- Supporting AML/ CTF and Market abuse client’s projects in the asset management industry;
- Assist in the review/ writing of policies and procedures, process review and optimization, assessment and improvement of control and organization, tool selection and implementation;
- Be part of a dynamic and growing business line within BDO Luxembourg.
- You have a Master degree in Finance;
- You have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the financial sector preferably in the asset management and ideally in a consulting environment;
- You have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in funds compliance;
- You have an excellent understanding of AML/KYC framework;
- You have strong problem solving skills;
- You are proactive, eager to learn and build experience;
- You communicate easily and can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- You are fluent in English. French is an asset;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn and Facebook!