Data-driven, digitally fluent, our Marketing team is a Talkwalker's brand awareness and lead generation machine. With team members across the world, we're the global voice of Talkwalker, keeping us ahead of the competition no matter where we are. Connecting consumers with our products and business-critical insights from social data. Fast-paced, innovative, creative - it's what makes us the best marketing team in the industry.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analysing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city centre of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore and Paris.
- Develop a social media strategy that drives engagement and discussion on social, boosts our community growth and lead generation and utilizes each social channel to its fullest extent
- Translate strategic goals for the community and campaigns into an effective posting schedule using a variety of owned and third-party content
- Develop a consistent brand voice that matches the character of the company and of each social channel
- Handle all incoming enquiries in a timely and professional way, dispatching messages to other teams where necessary
- Monitor and report on social media performance and use analytics tools to both measure and optimize performance
- Proofread to ensure high-quality, error-free communication across all social networks
- Develop and run an effective employee engagement program using Hootsuite Amplify
- Create social media guidelines for both the marketing team and company employees
- You are a native English speaker and writer (competence in French, Italian, German and/or Spanish would be a plus) with an eye for detail
- You have gained 1-3 years of experience in social media management, PR or marketing, within a social media savvy company or a digital agency
- You are a natural conversation starter and a skilled writer with a proven track record in adapting messages to fit any medium
- You have experience using social media management platforms (Hootsuite preferred)
- You keep up to date with all news linked to social networks and have an excellent knowledge of what works and what doesn’t on social
- You have experience with live tweeting and posting for events, webinars, live chats etc.
What we offer:
- Work visa
- Optional health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Ski trip, summer barbecue, Christmas party
- Monthly company lunches & afterwork
- Monthly sport & social activities
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.