- Bid management in collaboration with the bid team;
- Presales local activities as well as international;
- Presentation of offers in front of clients;
- Intervention on the administrator and architect level in order to offer the right choices to the customer;
- Adaption of different scenarios;
- Understanding on how Azure AD integrates with on-prem AD, what conditional access is and how it leverage the authentication of users while combined with MFA;
- Integration between O365 and Azure other than spot the overlapping areas;
- Deployment of multiple resource types as code, all of this in order to steer decision not already taken that could influence the success of the project;
- Documentation and presentation in order to keep the stakeholders informed; at management and technical level.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud; Azure VMS; Office 365; containers;
- Good technical and practical knowledge of Active Directory, Group policies, ADFS, Certification Authority mechanisms and general services such as public or internal DNS, DHPC.
- DevOps is an asset.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To have a positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- To have excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop yourself on a challenging environment working environment;
- To be Fluent in English & French.