In a human-sized team, you will report to the Group Head of Internal Audit. You will be the reference person for all topics related to internal audit for several European countries.
Our client is a prestigious and renowned European Bank with activities in Private Banking. As the activities are growing in Luxembourg, our client is looking for its new Chief Internal Auditor.
As the Chief Internal Auditor you will be the contact person with CSSF.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to develop the internal audit function of which the goal is to guide the group's management and the Audit Committee concerning risk management
- Carry out internal audit missions in Luxembourg as well as in our client's subsidiaries in Europe
- Collaborate with external consultants to ensure excellent execution of internal audit assignments
- Be in direct contact with local directors to present your conclusions and discuss things that need to be put in places by the local directors
- Draft internal audit reports and various other reports for the local Directors and audit committee.
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate:
- 6-10 years of experience in Internal Audit in a private bank
- Relevant experience in Luxembourg
- Sound knowledge of main CSSF Circulars
- Management of escalation and remedial action processes with the general management
- Fluent in French and English. Spanish is strong advantage
- Ability to work in a small and fast growing company
- Flexible and hands-on
- Open to some travel in Europe
Nice working environment with perspective of growth