As Chief Internal Auditor you will perform Information System, Compliance, Financial, and Operational audits for the purpose of determining the accuracy of financial records, effectiveness of prudent business practices, and compliance with policies, procedures and regulations.
My client is a financial institution developing its activities in Luxembourg.
- Conducting global internal audits applying state of the art audit methodologies within different business areas of the company
- Delivering crucial contribution during planning, field work and presentation of findings in close collaboration with the Audit Manager and with the other auditors assigned to a certain audit project
- Identifying and assess key issues impacting Business
- Participating in preliminary discussions with operating personnel during and at the conclusion of an audit discussing the conditions, criteria, effect, cause and recommendations relating to potential deficiencies noted during an audit
- Identifying/implementing automation opportunities to enhance audit effectiveness and efficiency of the business as a whole
- Conducting audits in accordance with professional industry standards and established company policies
- At least 5 years of experience in Audit
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a concise manner in both written and verbal presentations across all levels of management
- Good knowledge in Infrastructure Audit
- Fluent in English
- Join a new structure developing its activities in Luxembourg
- Be responsible for the internal audit
- Discover a new business model