Central Administration Services - Manager (m/f)
While Talantlers offers talent attraction solutions to Luxembourg companies, we are currently mandated by a well-established client acting as ‘Expert –Comptable’, to identify and recruit a Manager for Central Administration Services (m/f).
Your main missions
Under the supervision of the Director, the Fund Administration Manager will :
- Perform the required Administrative tasks related to the corporate governance & domiciliary agent function, covered investment funds and entities domiciliated within the timescales set and agreed.
- File and record all legal documentation as required by CSSF and Luxembourg Law.
- Liaise with relevant counterparts requests related to legal documentation and manage all corporate related internal lists and procedures.
- Follow up with the clients to ensure receipt of necessary documentation.
- Provide assistance in the accurate preparation of original legal documents and in the finalization of contractual documentation.
- Ensure follows-up of all procedures both before and after signature of legal documents
- Demonstrate your Business Leader capacities in terms of influencing and supporting growth.
- 5 years proven experience in a similar position in the domiciliation, or Investor Services environment in Luxembourg.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French – German knowledge is an asset.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s portfolio, including risk awareness, relationship management and contractual and statutory obligations related to Luxembourg regulated investment funds.
- Ownership, good sense of priorities and team oriented
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiastic approach, good organisational skills, client-centricity and proactivity
Our client offers a human sized and friendly environment, flexible working hours and an attractive salary package.