Senior Accountant / Fund Accountant (CDI Contract)
We are a leading service provider within the private wealth management industry with particular focus on international tax consultancy and trust services to corporate groups, businesses, entrepreneurs, expatriates, private individuals and families.
As an independent service provider, we assure the highest level of confidentiality offering a broad choice of services, from tax advice to corporate and trust governance, accountancy and wealth management and protection.
We are a client focused international organisation, aiming to understand, assess, design and implement solutions that best fit the needs of a demanding clientele operating in highly complex fiscal, legal and financial environments, with offices in London, Dublin, Monte Carlo, Luxembourg.
For further information please visit our website: http://www.tfwealth.com
The position reports to the Head of Accounting.
The key tasks of the role include:
- Management of the accounting and financial aspects of Private funds.
- Preparation of financial statements and regulatory reports in Lux GAAP for funds entities.
- Preparation of quarterly or annual reports.
- Participation in technical support for the creation and launch of the funds.
- Development and implementation of new operational procedures.
- Preparation of financial statements, ensuring all relevant disclosure requirements are made.
- Funds’ portfolio, NAV’s Calculation.
- Preparation, interpretation and review of periodic management accounts, reporting and analysis in specific format and subject to deadlines agreed with CRM’s.
- Carrying out and documenting audit work.
- Manage CSSF reportings.
- Research into technical areas of accounting, audit and taxation.
- Ensuring work is carried out to required standard and within time budgets.
- Contribution to the setting up and maintenance of an efficient local financial platform in interaction with other offices.
- Any other duties as required.
Education and Experience
- Substantial experience of working in a finance or accounting department.
- Recognized accountancy qualification.
- Fluent in English and French. Italian can be considered as an additional useful skill
- Knowledge of accounting and tax principles and practices.
- Knowledge of finance principles and reporting.
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Planning and organising.
- Scheduling and monitoring.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Team work.
Conditions of employment
The position with CDI contract, is available immediately and is full-time and based at our office in Luxembourg. The compensation package offered to the successful candidate is negotiable and will be based upon their relevant experience and overall suitability and will be competitive with other similar Companies in this field.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send a letter of application to Massimo Raschella, Head of Accounting - Deputy General Manager, complete with a full C.V. with picture. Your letter of application should clearly outline the skills and attributes you would bring to this role, when you would be able to take up the post and your salary expectations. Applications will be accepted in electronic form only sent to email@example.com