MANPOWER Luxembourg SAis recruiting for one of its clients, an international commercial company based in Luxembourg:
Junior Buyer – Supply Chain Procurement (ENG/GER) (m/f)
- Perform market analysis to constantly monitor the market and provide the management with updated specific analysis
- Manage procurement activities for the category, ensuring product availability with agreed quality and service levels while optimizing value for the company and applying the internal methodologies, procedures and tools
- Perform spend analysis for the category to continuously improve the procurement performance
- Analyze the relative market; identifying new suppliers
- Conduct negotiation with suppliers in alignment with internal procedures and Code of Business Conduct
- Contribute to define contracts that meet qualitative, quantitative, deadlines and service level standards
- Verify compliance of contracts and master agreements
- Contribute to the risk profile evaluation for the category of responsibility
- Monitor and reduce risk as, prices volatility, dependency, financial risks, others through the implementation of specific actions/ plans
- Maintain, consolidate and improve relationships with existing suppliers, to ensure continuity, manage criticalities and strengthen common objectives
- Monitor suppliers’ performances of the relative category (through specific KPIs), comparing with external and internal benchmark and using the local structures support, to ensure supply reliability, meet quality, quantity and time objectives, identify possible corrections and involve suppliers in critical situations
- Produce periodically market report regarding the relative category, coherently with the pre-defined framework agreed with the support functions
- 1-3 years of experience in Supply Chain Department (customer service, warehouse & distribution)
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset;
- Motivation to work in a challenging work environment;
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (i.e. Pivot table, V-Lookup);
- Knowledge of SAP transactions is considered an asset.
- Fluent in English and German, French will be considered an asset.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!