If you are looking for a superb opportunity to be involved in the launch of a new corporate services and governance business line, this role could be for you!
You will have a desire to use your knowledge of corporate and fund services in a commercial context, capitalising on your excellent business development capabilities to grow the business, and your career. Our client has a global offering, and you will develop their European market, mainly focused on the market in Luxembourg, France and Germany.
In this Luxembourg City based role, you will:
- Focus on business development, working alongside a team of lawyers and company secretaries to market their governance services to potential clients
- Work with the Head of Business Development to plan a business development campaign for international growth, planning pitches and strategy
- Present the company’s governance and Co Sec services to prospective clients, plus to their legal representatives
- Capitalise on your existing network of contacts, and create new contacts through the creation of a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Organise events, and become a regular attendee or speaker at industry events to raise your own and company profile
- Work to achieve your targets, and providing regular pipeline progress updates
In order to be qualified to apply for this role you will:
- Have a solid experience in either a fiduciary, law firm, family office, or other corporate services sector
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience ideally as a business developer, (but potentially as a Senior Corporate Officer, Legal Trust Officer, or Company Secretary if you have the desire to move to a BD role) so as to understand the client needs
- Be confident, with strong commercial instincts, resilience and resourcefulness
- Have fluent English language, along with excellent communication skills
- Be willing to travel
- Be target driven, dynamic, and keen to grow the business.
If this position is of interest, apply now!
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know.
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.
Competitive with benefits