For the Publications Office in Luxembourg, we are in charge of the provision of IT services related to consultancy, assistance and development services regarding SGML, XML, HTML and XHTML matters. In this scope, we are looking to recruit a new consultant to reinforce our team.
Business Analyst (Metadata Exchange/XML/Publications)
Project description :
- Analyse, elicit and gather requirements for the evolution of XML based standards for interinstitutional communications and data exchange.
Activities and responsibilities:
- Gather requirements
- Analyse requirements with interviews, focus groups, impromptu meetings or brainstorm sessions.
- Create deliverables like mock-ups, wireframes and guidelines
- Communicate tangible documentation and conduct walkthroughs with all relevant actors at internal coordination meetings at the Publications Office level and at plenary meetings with representatives of involved European institutions.
- Create guidelines, blueprints, patterns and conventions.
- Develop XML schemas, create documentation and samples.
- Manage versions, manage releases.
- Create additional software to help transform, validate, release and test code.
- You have at least a bachelor degree
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in IT
- Very strong knowledge in XML, DTD, XML schema is manadatory
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
If you are interested, please send us your application.