Join our team supporting European Institutions organisations in Luxembourg. We do offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe (Belgium, Netherlands, Paris and Lux).
Collateral management is drawing a lot of attention across the whole financial industry, and is one of the growth product of these Institutions..
As a Collateral Management Senior BA, you will contribute to the evolution of the suite of collateral management products and services offered within these Institutions.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- Managing the product evolutions for the Collateral Highway demanded by your product management colleagues
- Defining and designing the required changes/ solution
- Co-ordinating with Group Business Solution (IT), operational teams and other relevant stakeholders (e.g. Network, Risk, Legal) to successfully implement them.
You could be involved in both IT and non-IT projects.
You are motivated to work in a challenging environment, committed to results, while preserving a highly collaborative and supportive work environment.
In this role, you will also:
- Understand the needs of Product managers, Network and Operations and translate them into scope and service descriptions to be used other stakeholders
- In collaboration with architects define the most optimal scope and solution to deliver focusing on the true demand
- You prepare the business requirements and high-level design of the solution
- Coordinate testing efforts and ensure all areas of margining are fully covered
- Implement/modify automated test cases for Apex CMS (19.1) that cover all aspects of margining
- Gherkin syntax
- Keep users informed of the testing progress
- Work hand in hand with the project sponsors for the sponsorship committees
- Prepare client documentation such as service descriptions, newsletters and contracts.
- Provide support to the migration teams for new client onboarding (including contacts with clients where relevant).
- Perform the risk assessment of the project in coordination with Operations, Risk, Compliance and Legal and obtain approval from the relevant committees.
- Act as second-line expert support in the post-launch period and suggest improvements to the service level and client satisfaction