Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Biological Technical Assistant - (M/F)
Your tasks and responsibilities
You will be in charge of:
- Day-to-day lab management and organization
- Set up, production, verification and validation of real time PCR reagents on different devices
- Stability studies
- Perform product testing and evaluation using scientific principles
- Document all stages in compliance with ISO13485
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at http://www.fast-trackdiagnostics.com/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Qualification as Biological Technical Assistant, Medical Technical Assistant or BSc. in Life Science / Biology
- Knowledge and experience in experimental laboratory; work-knowledge of PCR is required
- Good command in MS office; especially in Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
Your attributes and skills:
- Capacity for working independently
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Will to work in an international team within a highly collaborative environment
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.fast-trackdiagnostics.com/about-us/career/