The leading alternative operator in Luxembourg, offering TV, Internet, fixed and mobile telephony services to residential customers, the self-employed and small businesses is actively searching to strengthen one of its team. To face large scale new telecommunication projects, the company is seeking for an experienced
Billing Engineer (M/F)
As a Billing engineer you will be responsible for operating and performing all telecom billing functions, ensuring invoicing is accurate and goes out every month on time. The role encompasses Telecom and Dispute Management, follow up operational KPI'S.
This function is positioned in the technical department of the company, and the person will report to the Head of Support.
The applicant MUST have experience in Telecom billing. The candidate must experience in Business reporting, running Oracle & SQL queries and show demonstrated expertise in the entire telecom billing process.
The successful candidate will be operational savvy, should have a "get it done" personality, and the ability to function independently.
ROLE & MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configuration within TEC Billing Engine
- Process large enterprise Telecom invoices as well as small Consumer ones
- Validate the configuration of product inside Billing applications
- Run product inventory and create reports for Business Units
- Perform regular health checks to guarantee qualitative deliverables
- Manage billing exceptions and billing disputes.
- Work in collaboration with other business units such as Care, Finance, Sales or Marketing teams.
- Assist clients in provisioning telecom services as needed
- Support Business needs (Financial reporting and simulation, reconciliations, Ad-hoc extractions...)
- Treatment of customer complaints(Internal/external)
- Monthly Invoice Run production
- Good notions of SQL
- Practice in Oracle and/ or MS SQL Server are considered as an advantage
- SOAP knowledge MANDATORY
- Problem analysis & solution design skills
- Well organized, flexible and autonomous working
- Basic knowledge of telecom CDRs and rating
- Degree in telecommunication - Bachelor certificate required or similar professional experience
- Languages: English, French or German
- Location : Luxembourg
- Attractive Rate/Salary
- Duration : 6 months (+extension)
Do you feel that this position is made for you?
Do you want to join a well-established and prestigious enterprise?
Then apply now!
/ 00352 2700 4433
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.