Are you a sales-driven person looking for an exciting opportunity combining sales and recruitment? Do you think it is time for you to launch your career and build your success in sales?
FSM Group is looking for a junior sales consultant who is passionate about sales and who is bilingual in French and English.
Thanks to regular training sessions, you will become the best sales consultant. Interested? Then this job opportunity is made for you!
FSM Group is a recruitment consultancy founded in 2008 with the objective to be recognized as a leader in recruitment. We have now 7 offices in Europe and more than 150 collaborators that are specialised in IT, Financial, Engineering and Executive profiles, and we will keep growing in the following years. This is why we are looking for motivated and ambitious people, who want to be part of a growing company and participate to its expansion.
Do you think that you correspond to the sales profile that we are looking for? Then do not wait anymore to apply for this position of junior sales consultant.
- You are responsible of the whole recruitment procedure
- You qualify your clients' needs and write ads that correspond to their needs
- You present the best candidates to your clients and prepare them for their interview with the client
- You look for candidates on the different job boards
- You negotiate terms and conditions with your clients
- You propose our services to companies in order to expand your client portfolio
- You have a degree (a first work experience is a plus)
- You speak French and English
- You are ambitious and want to build a career in sales
- Your taste for challenge pushes you to always surpass yourself
- You are a gifted negotiator
- You are dynamic and enthusiastic
- An attractive salary of 35K gross with unlimited commissions
- After 6 months: meal vouchers, health and dental insurances, phone subscription, company car and fuel card
- Various and attractive targets: you will have access to interesting incentives
- A corporate environment that focuses on meritocracy, success and fun
35 000,00 € - 70 000,00 € /an