BIG DATA ANALYST (M/F)
Experis is currently looking for Big Data Analysts (m/f) for clients based in Luxembourg.
You will be in charge of data integration, analysis and reporting.
- Conducting analysis and research on market trends based on news, trade publications and conferences
- Implement a method adapted to the company's needs in order to collect, modelling data and interpret data
- Participate in data collection to identify discrepancies in both information and specific reports
- Produce written reports and visualizations of data in graphical format and dashboard applications for internal supervisors and external partners
- Work closely with direction to guide management in making the best financial, marketing and customer service decisions
Technical and soft skills:
- You hold a degree (at least a Bachelor) in Computer Science and have already an experience as a Big Data Analyst
- Ideally, you have functional experience in ICT, strategy or business analysis or finance
- You are an excellent communicator and know how to transpose information to make it easily understandable by your interlocutors
- You master BI Analysis Technologies, MSBI, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- You master Bid Data technologies like Hadoop, Cassandra, Impala, etc.
- You have solid ETL skills
- You have experience on relational and non-relational databases
- You’re fluent in English; other languages are considered as an asset
- You have excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- You are autonomous, creative and constantly oriented towards the company's targets
Our client offers you
- A path of growth within an internationally, humanly and professionally inspiring environment
- An opportunity for you to exercise your passion for data analysis and challenge