Greenfield is very happy to work with a well renown law firm who are looking for Banking and Finance Senior Associate for the Luxembourg finance and capital markets team.
Our client is one of the leading global law firms, they have over 40 offices in Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and the United States. With a presence in the world's major financial and commercial markets, they are well placed to provide excellent business-oriented advice to their clients locally and internationally.
The Luxembourg office is currently composed of 20 lawyers including 3 partners, one paralegal, and 9 staff, making 30 people in total. They offer a unique combination of being part of a leading international law firm and still work in a rather small team, close to the partners, in a very human environment.
The Luxembourg finance team is part of the global firm's Financial Institutions Group of more than 300 lawyers with extensive experience on all types of financing transactions; located in all of the world's most significant financial hubs, now also including Luxembourg.
Our client’s Finance practice is consistently rated as a market leader by respected legal directories, including Chambers Global and Legal 500, and by trade publications such as International Financial Law Review and Trade Finance Magazine.
- You will be taking care of loan finance work, structured finance including securitisations, high yield bond issuances and other debt capital markets transactions.
- You will advise on regulatory issues both in the banking, capital markets and insurance sectors.
- Admitted to the Luxembourg bar
- Working experience of 5-7 years in banking and finance practice
- Fluent in English and French or English and German, all 3 are considered as an asset
- A friendly, dynamic and proactive personality with good communication skills, eager to deliver high quality, added value service to the clients
What they offer:
- Permanent contract in an international and corporate offices
- Salary depending from experience with bonus
- A positive and dynamic team
- Possibilities of learning and growth
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Alan Chbeir by applying at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.