Our Client is an independent certified financial services provider. Most of their Clients are within Private Equity and Real Estate.
It’s a mid-size company in Luxembourg (30 people). You will work closely to Directors.
They have offices in 6 jurisdictions including London, New York, Jersey. Half of the profits are being reinvested in the company and in employees.
They also offer Third-Party Manco Services.
They are still working in a start-up mode, so it would be the perfect timing to join them and grow with them. You will be able to add your personal touch to the company, and evolve to a Manager level.
You will supervise a small team of Corporate Officers and Juniors.
In this role as an Assistant Manager Corporate Services, you will be involved in all company secretarial and corporate and legal governance requirements of a portfolio of diversified Clients:
- Client relationship management with existing clients, as well as with new clients;
- Coordinating and delivering day-to-day administration services (incorporations of various legal types of companies)
- Identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, and offering suitable solutions;
- Organization and/or Coordination and preparation of director and shareholder meetings, preparation of standard board resolutions and shareholder resolutions; as well as Legal documents;
- Liaise with Clients, internal teams, and relevant authorities;
- Supervising the team.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience (ideally from manco, or trust company);
- Fluent in English, French/German would be a plus;
- Experience working with SPVs, funds, and companies (PE, RE, Infra or Debt);
- Excellent communication skills; can work with people at all level;
- Take initiatives, possesses great organizational skills;
- Supervision experience.
- Well-diversified range of tasks;
- Training programmes to keep your knowledge up-to-date;
- Young and dynamic team, working with people based in different countries;
- Growing company with the opportunity to work of various types of clients;
- Mid-size company with career perspectives (becoming Manager);
- Good work-life balance.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button bellow or send your application to email@example.com