Assistant finance – Administratif
Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Financial Directorate – Administrative Assistant (M/W)
• Organizing business trips and meetings with external clients along with internal ones;
• Coordinating the smooth running of IT projects within the division;
• Preparing financial reports in collaboration with the team;
• Preparing documents for the Management Committee, Audit Committee, ALCO, etc. and managing their distribution and validation in line with the unit's operational needs and in compliance with EIB's procedures;
• Maintaining filing of electronic and paper documentation whilst ensuring its data quality, enabling easy access and retrieval of data/records;
• Acting as a back-up to other secretaries within the department.
Your profil : e:
• Certified secondary-level education and secretarial training;
• Excellent knowledge of English and French, both in writing and speaking. Knowledge of another European language would be an advantage;
• Good knowledge of the standard IT & office tools (particularly Excel and PowerPoint) and GED;
• Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, integrity and commitment;
• Ability to work reliably and accurately under pressure, dealing with peaks of workload and tight deadlines.
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.