Job title: Reporting assistant (operational accountant) (M/F)
Employer: Bank of China Limited Luxembourg Branch
Bank of China Luxembourg S.A.
Established in 1979, Bank of China Luxembourg Branch, was the first Chinese bank to set up in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Today Bank of China Luxembourg S.A. has opened branches in Rotterdam, Brussels, Warsaw, Stockholm, Lisbon and Athens. As China’s most international and diversified bank, ranked in the top 5 globally, Bank of China provides a comprehensive range of financial services to its customers. Our core business is commercial banking, including corporate banking, personal banking and financial markets services.
Due to the continued expansion of our banking activities, we are looking for a:
Reporting assistant (operational accountant)
As part of a successful and growing international team, you will report to the Head of the Finance Department. With a well established global network and strong reputation, this job opportunity will allow you to develop a career within our fast growing international Bank. You will support the reporting team in their day to day activities assisting in digital management and automation.
Responsibilities would be, but not be limited to, the following:
- Assisting the Digital Asset Management, including the docking with HO to improve the data governance and to promote their application in digital finance.
- Operational Management (create and control of BGL accounts, User and parameter management etc.)
- Preparing daily report and assisting reports from Head Office.
- Supports other team members for the Head Office reports.
- Performs any other task assigned by the management
Profile (Technical Skills):
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to analyse data.
- You have strong IT skills (strong level of Excel, Access and VBA would be considered as an asset)
- Relevant accounting qualification would be considered as an asset
· A 4-5 years diploma in either accounting, finance, business analysis or IT preferably a Master degree or equivalent degree in Accounting or Banking or Business Related Studies.
· Finance or IT management in a bank/auditor firm/accounting firm
· Fluent in English and in Chinese, knowledge of any other languages may be considered as an asset.
This position is based in Luxembourg and open with immediate effect. Should the above mentioned criteria match your expectations, please do not hesitate to send your CV by email to:
Or by mail to:
Bank of China Luxembourg Branch
37/39 Boulevard Prince Henri