Are you looking for a very good opportunity within a human-size company and a multi-cultural environment ?
We currently have the right position for you, near to the train station in Luxembourg.
So, if you are motivated, eager to learn and interested in this role, please apply !
Your responsibilities :- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- In charge of VAT returns, payments, cash management and reconciliation
- Liaise with the Asset Management/Property Management team
- Expense reports and intercompany invoices
- Resolve queries from tax authorities and tax advisors
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual VAT returns
- Prepare AP/AR quarterly reports
- Act as a backup for the rest of the team (in case of absences)
- File documents into the system
Your profile :- Fluency in English AND German
- First experience in Accounting (Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable) in Luxemboug
- Able to meet deadlines and stress resistant, you are diligent, detail-oriented and curious
If you need any further information about this role or if you want to discuss other career opportunities, please contact our Branch Manager, Camille Louis (+352 28 13 45 32)
You can also send us an email at this address : firstname.lastname@example.org