As AML Associate, you will review and analyze customer activity to ensure it is in line with the EU 4th Money Laundering Directive, anti-terrorist financing, sanctions, and industry anti-money laundering laws and regulations. The Associate will also help conduct due diligence on complex or potentially high risk applications by potential customers.
My client is an innovative financial institution developing its activities in Luxembourg.
- Conducting surveillance of cashiering transfers and other fund movements for indications of potential money laundering activity
- Conducting enhanced due diligence on potential and existing customers
- Work with the New Accounts group to conduct KYC on complex or high risk accounts
- Assisting with the on-going design and development of reports and systems to help identify money-laundering or suspicious cashiering or transactions
- Assisting with written responses to inquiries from the CSSF, other European regulators or exchanges regarding the customers
- Keeping up to date with changes in anti-terrorist financing, sanctions, and industry anti-money laundering laws and regulations
- 4 years of prior experience in AML compliance with a European customer base
- Familiarity with the EU 4th Money Laundering Directive strongly preferred
- Fluent in English
- Join a new structure developing its activities
- Be the key expert within the team
- Develop your knowledge in a new innovative environment