Within our collaboration with a Law firm established for years on the Luxembourgish market, we are currently looking for an administrative/legal assistant.
This law firm offers to all the employees the possibility to follow various trainings and have all the support they need. Also, by working for this Law firm you will benefit from flexible working hours allowing you to handle easily your professional career and your personal life.
If you speak multiple languages and you are motivated to work for this Law firm, this challenge is tailor-made for you!
- Welcome clients and handle the phone calls and emails
- Organize meetings and prepare the documentation
- Deal with the day to day administrative and legal follow up
- Manage agenda and coordinate the team's business trips
- You have a first administrative experience in a law firm or a fiduciary
- You are organized and rigorous
- You are fluent in both English and French. Luxembourgish or German would be an asset
- You are interested by a career within a law firm
- You are dynamic and you want to develop your career
- An attractive salary going up to 45 000 € gross per year
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized structure
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to reconcile your family and professional life
- Meal vouchers and bonus
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com