Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A., an affiliate of Arendt & Medernach, the n°1 law firm in Luxembourg, is a specialist advisory company active in the areas of risk, compliance, business and regulatory changes, governance and fund distribution. It offers regulatory advice and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base in the fund, asset management and asset servicing industry.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of professionals from various horizons with a strong background in consultancy and industry.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Administrative / Billing Assistant (m/f)
- Organisation of internal and external meetings and calls and keeping the Partners’ agendas up-to-date;
- Preparing presentations and other documents for clients meetings and conferences;
- Preparing business trips (flight booking and hotel reservation, road map, etc);
- Performing various secretarial tasks (arranging files, mails, emails, DHL, printing);
- Answering the telephone;
- Manage our stock of office supplies;
- Drafting letters and modifying documents;
- Organisation of internal & external events;
- Monitoring and analyzing the financial aspects of the client files in collaboration with the partners and the finance department;
- Preparing invoices in accordance with the applicable financial agreements and credit notes when appropriate;
- Acting as a contact person (internal/external) for the follow-up of the invoicing process;
- Ensuring that roles and deadlines are respected in the validation process of invoices.
- You hold a diploma in secretarial studies (tertiary education level Bachelor or Graduate);
- You have 3 to 5 years’ experience as an assistant;
- You have a perfect command of English and French (both spoken and written), German would be a plus but not essential;
- You have excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook);
- You are able to work as part of a team or autonomously and have good organizational skills;
- You are able to organize and coordinate a busy work schedule;
- You are flexible with respect to working hours;
- You are dynamic and proactive.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Événements employés
- Salle de sport
- Restaurant / Tickets restaurants
- Service de conciergerie