- Answering and directing phone calls;
- Organizing and scheduling appointments;
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes;
- Writing and distributing email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms;
- Developing and maintaining a filing system;
- Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures;
- Ordering office supplies and researching new deals and supplier;
- Maintaining contact lists;
- Booking travel arrangements;
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports;
- Providing general support to visitors;
- Acting as the point of contact for internal and external clients;
- Liaising with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers;
- Coordinating directly with the CSSF.
- Secondary level education, completed with a 2year certification in a relevant field (secretarial studies, business administration);
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or an office administrative assistant;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and good knowledge of French. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular);
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Experience in a CSSF regulated company will be considered an asset.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!