Willing to work within a European Institution?
Then you might be interested in the following offer. We are currently looking for a :
Administrative Assistant (M/F)
What we are looking for :
Thanks to your past experience, you are now at ease to start working within a Team to support them in various administrative tasks. You are open to short terms contracts and quickly available.
Your tasks :
- You work on the monitoring of deadlines, organisation of meetings and appointments;
- You assist the Team in the various processes and the follow-up of projects;
- You finalise, distribute and file documents and reports;
- You handle calls and emails from inside and outside the organization and you transfer the required information to the officers;
- You keep statistics and work plan up-to-date and you make sure that procedures are followed;
- You input information in the database and ensure the follow-up when required;
- You fulfil secretarial tasks when it is needed (planning, assisting, ...);
Your profile :
- You obtained a Bachelor Degree in fields linked to Secretarial Studies, HR, Legal or Business Administration;
- You acquired at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the Administrative/Legal/HR domain
- You speak fluently French (C1) and English (C1)
- Any other mastered language is an asset;
- Your skills in IT are sufficient to easily work with MS Office and other common softwares;
- You are eager to learn new competencies and to do everything in your power to do so;
- You are open-minded, you enjoy multi-cultural environments and integrate easily in a team;
- You are available immediatly and you can quickly start working in Luxembourg;
Interested? Feeling like this experience could be a good opportunity for you right now?
Then please apply through the appropriate link and we will get back to you if your profile matches the requirements :-)