Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with more than 7,000 staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Corporate Secretarial team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will be responsible for all legal and corporate matters for client companies - in particular you will assist the Trust officer with closing transactions, the preparation of various documents, maintaining statutory records, the good keeping of the company client files;
- You will assist in preparation of client/board meetings and preparation of (hard copy) board packs;
- You will file legal and other documents and maintain Citco’s electronic databases;
- You will process inbound and outbound correspondence;
- You will communicate and liaise directly with clients and attend to their requests;
- Additional duties as assigned
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in the financial industry or in an administrative role;
- You are able to work on multiple tasks and manage unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise;
- You have high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- You are willing to further develop international company law knowledge;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, commercial, service minded and dynamic attitude;
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location